(888)777-7899 | email@example.com
Hoof Doctor Ingredients
Birch Bark Extract
consists of hundreds of active ingredients known for their unique properties: antiseptic, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, disinfectant, insect repellent, etc.
- In vitro studies on mesenchymal stem cells of a dry birch tree bark extract - Toxicology Letters, Volume 164, Supplement, 20 September 2006, Page S228
- Birch bark tar in early Medieval England – Continuity of tradition or technological revival? - Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports, Volume 29, February 2020, 102118
that can be found inside the Hoof Doctor enhances the properties of Birch Bark Extract and is known to be a powerful antiseptic effect against most viruses, bacteria and fungi. Hepatoprotector, a stabilizer of blood fats, anti-inflammatory component.
- Betulin - National Library of Medicine, PubChem
- Pharmacological properties of the ubiquitous natural product betulin - European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Volume 29, Issue 1, September 2006, Pages 1-13
- Betulin - ScienceDirect, Chemistry Topics
Omega 3 Oil with Vitamins A & D
helps fight inflammation, improve bones by boosting the amount of calcium in bones, act as an immune booster, promote tissue repair, and grow healthy skin and hair. In addition, it helps to maintain healthy hoofs and bones, reduces inflammation, promotes strong bones.
- Microalgae as sources of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids: Biotechnological aspects - Algal Research, Volume 58, October 2021, 102410
No Harmful Products
Non-caustic formulation, no harmful or petroleum-based products