(888)777-7899 | email@example.com
Hoof Doctor Putty is a unique hoof putty based on Birch Bark Extract, Betulin, Clinoptilolite, and Fish Oil for the professional care of horses' hooves. It is a non-caustic product easily applied to the white line, hoof wall separations, and hoof frog.
- Aids elasticity of the hoof wall
- Promotes healthy growth of the hoof
- Promotes hoof strength
- Non-irritating and safe to apply without wearing gloves
- The product does not dry out, but keep container tightly closed when not in use
- Can be used under pads to keep soles and frogs in healthy condition
- Made with a non-caustic formulation—contains no copper sulfate, no harmful or petroleum-based products
- Please note the equine care product is for hoof use only.
- The product has a distinctive smoky smell
Thoroughly clean the hoof of visible mud and a towel dry before application
If barefoot, apply the product twice per week
If shod, pull shoes off and apply during each shoe reset. Should also be applied prior to resetting the shoes
Use regularly as a preventative.
With this horse hoof care product, you'll be able to improve the quality of the hoof while providing continuing care between farrier visits for an overall healthier hoof!
We stand by our product 100%, no matter what. If you're not satisfied with the Hoof Doctor that you have purchased from hoofdoctor.ca, you can contact us, tell us what's wrong, and get your money back. No Receipts. No Explanations. No Questions asked. Period.
In all cases involving hoof conditions, diseases, or injuries, your veterinarian, along with your farrier, are your best
sources for information about your horse and their particular circumstances
DO NOT FREEZE ( 34 F / 1 C minimum)
- Keep out of reach children and pets
- Not for human or consumption
Based on 6 reviews
My Fjord gelding had been seriously neglected before he joined my little herd. A year of round bale feeding with no hoof care or exercise left him with while line issues and abscesses that never seemed to end. Regular trims and Hoof Doctor have brought him back to normal - this product is invaluable to me!
I have no doubt that Hoof Doctor Putty is an excellent product. I use the liquid brush on, all the time and love it. My donkey has holes in the tips of her hooves and the putty refuses to stay in the holes. I can't get to her every day for application, so have to figure out a way to keep it in place. I will still give it 5 stars though, just wish it was more firm and would last for a couple of days.
Love this product.
Absolutely love this product. Works well, packs nicely into the areas I needed it to.
Every HD product I've used has been excellent ! Highly reccomend.